The National Lottery Set For Life numbers are in and it’s time to find out if you’ll win the £10,000 top prize every month for 30 years.
Could tonight’s jackpot allow you to tick off that bucket list every month or build your own start-up as a starting entrepreneur?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery Set For Life numbers are: 12, 14, 38, 41, 44 and the Life ball is 05.
The first National Lottery draw took place on November 19, 1994, when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The largest amount ever won by a single cardholder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £41 million in November 2020, eventually demolishing his bungalow to make way for a luxury mansion with a swimming pool.
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took the time to register to claim his prize in March 2019, not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky few winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a ticket to celebrate the end of five months of sheltering during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300,000. She planned to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratch card but came home with a much bigger prize.
Most read in The Irish Sun
The biggest jackpot ever up for grabs was £66 million in January last year, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to rake in £11 million in 1996 at the age of 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated at about one in 14 million – BUT you have to be there to win the lottery.
#Winning #Set #Life #numbers #Thursday #19th #October #monthly #jackpot