The National Lottery results are in and it’s time to find out who won a life-changing amount of money tonight (October 18, 2023).
Could tonight’s £5 million jackpot make you hand in your notice of termination, fly to the Bahamas or drive a new Porsche off the forecourt of a garage?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below. Good luck!
Tonight’s National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 06, 07, 08, 20, 34, 48 and the Bonus ball is 38.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 07, 32, 34, 35, 36 and the Thunderball is 07.
The first National Lottery draw took place on November 19, 1994, when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The largest amount ever won by a single cardholder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £41 million in November 2020, eventually demolishing his bungalow to make way for a luxury mansion with a swimming pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS AROUND THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took the time to register to claim his prize in March 2019, not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky few winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a ticket to celebrate the end of five months of sheltering during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300,000. She planned to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratch card but came home with a much bigger prize.
The biggest jackpot ever up for grabs was £66 million in January last year, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to rake in £11 million in 1996 at the age of 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated at about one in 14 million – BUT you have to be there to win the lottery.
#Lotto #results #LIVE #National #Lottery #numbers #tonight #October