THE EuroMillions National Lottery draw tonight (October 6). 2023) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check out the results to see if you just won a fortune and collected enough to start the jet-setting lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
With every EuroMillions ticket you also get automatic access to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player to win £1 million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery winning numbers are: 21, 29, 31, 34, 43 and the Lucky stars Are: 02, 09.
The winners of the UK Millionaire Maker Selection are: HSST64463.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 10, 30, 32, 35, 36 and the Thunderball is 08.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took the time to register to claim his prize in March 2019, not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky few winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on 7 February 2004 by three organisations: the French Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
On December 4, 2020, one of Britain’s biggest prizes was up for grabs with a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous British winner whose entire life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, earned a whopping £161,653,000 on July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, raised £148,656,000 after playing the draw on August 10, 2012, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she raised £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could it be tonight’s jackpot? £XXX million sees you handing in your notice and trading the daily commute for champagne guzzling on a superyacht or lounging on a private beach in the Bahamas?
#EuroMillions #LIVE #National #Lottery #numbers #Thunderball #draw #tonight